Thursday, December 29, 2011

And the winner is....

.....Day 2 Day Mama! Thanks for your awesome support! The name was kinda growing on me anyway:)
My thoughts behind Day 2 Day Mama is that we really only have each day. Enjoy your life and your children. All they need is love:)
I thrive in imperfection. Life is unpredictable and should be lived with out expectations for yourself and others. 
So parents unite! Share your own triumphs and trials. And love your children for who they are. They grow up WAY to fast! Happy New Year!


Click on the photos to enlarge


 Hudson said he was going to work and this is where I found him! Gawd he cracks me up!!

 Kids at Grandma and Grandpas for Christmas!


Nola reading to her rat, Cutie.


Cutest cookie makers ever!

3 comments:

  1. I love you blog miss Ri, your kids are like mirrors to my chaotic love. Live each day, but I'll admit my kitchen is my zen and my kids do not compute cooking with happiness, cooking is chaos for them. For now they can play in the sink, I'll cook dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your LOVE:) O' I can tell you my kids will probably remember most their Mama telling them to get out of the kitchen!! Although as Nola gets older she is a great cooking companion! She loves to peel garlic, stir anything and break eggs to mention a few!! With Hudson I still feel like throwing snacks into the living room so he will get out from under my feet!!!LOL

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what your thinking: