Friday, December 9, 2011

Watch yur mouth!

My husband and I always joke with each other when we are looking for something. After we ask each other if we have seen something, we usually and very maturely reply " Have you looked up your butt?" yep.
So now that my daughter can almost read and can carry on a conversation better than I can. I realize I need to watch my mouth!! No more swearing like a sailor unless warranted.
So the moral of this story is don't ask my daughter if she has seen something you are looking for cause she will most likely reply " Have you looked up your butt?" 

Are there things your kids repeat that you wish they wouldn't have? Post a comment and share your funny stories!!

 My boys!!

2 comments:

  1. You don't even want to know!! My daughters are bigger sailors than I ever hoped to be, and when I question them, they reply " my momma is a trucker! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO that is the best! The girls are so lucky to have such an awesome Dad and a "trucker" MaMA:) Miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what your thinking: