Monday, December 12, 2011

Stay the F in bed!

Seriously loosing my mind! I am going on day 13 of my otherwise cute son thinking it is REALLY funny to get out of bed 500 times! I can't take it anymore.....He just runs away from me laughing, ARGH! 
I have walked him back to bed many times, gave him timeouts, taken away things and tonight after I finally caught him I swatted him on his diaper butt! And he still laughs at me!!!!! I am not a swatter I don't believe in spanking kids but that is how bad it is. And believe me I instantly felt terrible. 


I have had it, I am spent and fresh out of patience!
Not only does he keep getting out of bed he is in his room turning on the light, getting up onto his sisters bed and taking stuff from his sister! Terrible twos doesn't even begin to describe this kid right now!! 


Any suggestions from you saintly or insanely parents would be great!! Please help me before I start drinking at noon everyday!! LOL
GAWD its a good thing he is so stinking cute!!

7 comments:

  1. well I sometimes drink at noon, so I'd like to prematurely welcome you to the club :) who the F knows what to do?! And I am not a swatter/spanker either but sometimes you just don't know what else to do (myself included). I threaten to take things away, give time outs, and bribe. in the end nothing seems to work except to give things time. And things work out the way they are supposed too in the end. with that said, my advice is easier said then done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels good to hear another Mama has been there!! Thanks Ash:) I feel like he is a TRUE toddler and Nola was just WAY to easy on us!!LOL Sometimes I say Nola tricked us into having another child! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to put Chip in the car and drive around until he fell asleep. Or rock him to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this what boys are all about? I best brace myself! Less than 3 months until the mystery is revealed. Right now I'd just like him to dig his head out from under my ribcage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O' I can't wait to see Baby Dubose!! Boys are all about motion and girls are all about emotion!! You guys are going to be the best parents:) Does it help if you lie down? I remember that feeling all to well!! Nola did that a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you yet have a copy of "Go the F*ck to Sleep" yet??? Here's our man Samuel Jackson reading it... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81588689/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have a copy yet:) And I love, love Samuel reading it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what your thinking: